PRIZES of the 8th Competition 2010
The Finalists shall also be awarded the title of the Laureate of the 8th International Paderewski Piano Competition in Bydgoszcz.
- The Chopin Foundation in Miami – recital for the laureate on Florida.
- Polish Music Center, University of Southern California, Los Angeles– recitals in Los Angeles and Paso Robles.
- The Paderewski Center – recital in Paderewski Manor in Kąśna Dolna.
- Festival de Musique de Menton – concert at the Festival de Musique de Menton.
- Toruń Symphony Orchestra – recital in Toruń.
- The Kolberg Świętokrzyska Philharmonic Hall – concert in the season 2011/2012.
- The Polish Institute in Sofia – recital for the Polish laureate.
- The Polish Institute in Madrid – recital for the Polish laureate.
- Casa Sanguszko de Cultura Polonesa – cycle of recitals in the greatest cities of Brazill for the first prize laureate.
- International Franz Liszt Piano Competition – recital for the laureate in Nederland.
- The Animato Association in Paris – recital for the laureate in Cortot Hall in Paris.
- Polish Embassy in Zagreb and Chopin Association in Zagreb – recital for the polish pianist in Zagreb, January 25th, 2011.
- Polish Embassy in the Kingdom of the Netherlands – recital for the I prize laureate in 2011 in Haag.
- Polish Embassy in Kingdom of Belgium – recital for the laureate in Embassy in 2011.
- The Arthur Rubinstein International Music Foundation – recital for thelaureate.
- Jerzy Kolanowski’s prize, 1000 USD for the best interpretaition of F. Chopin’s composition.
- Adam Mańczak prize – 15 DVDs with the archival compositions played by Ignacy Jan Paderewski for the laureates.