PRIZES of the 11th Competition 2019
The Finalists shall also be awarded the title of the Laureate of the 11th International Paderewski Piano Competition in Bydgoszcz.
Special Paderewski Prize – awarded by the Paderewski Foundation in Morges and the Geneva International Music Competition.
3 000 CHF – for a pianist playing in a particularly expressive way in a romantic tradition and a concert in Switzerland.
- Prix Hiroko Nakamura. Recitals in Japan, founded by the Paderewski Japan Association (March 17th–23rd, 2020).
- The Hamamatsu Cultural Foundation prize, the organizer of the Hamamatsu International Piano Competition. Recitals in Japan.
- Konzertdirektion Prof. Victor Hohenfels. Concert in Berliner Philharmonie with the Sinfonie Orchester Berlin in the artistic season 2020/2021.
- Chopin Foundation in Miami. Recital for the laureate on Florida in 2020.
- Polish Music Center, University of Southern California, Los Angeles. Gala concert during the Paderewski Festival in Paso Robles for the 1st prize-winner, November 2020.
- Paderewski Music Society in Los Angeles. Piano recital at the Paderewski Music Society Recital Series in the artistic season 2020/2021.
- Prize for the best Polish participant. Recital at The Paderewski Festival in Raleigh, North Corolina, USA in 2020.
- International Franz Liszt Piano Competition. Recital for the laureate.
- Tbilisi International Piano Competition. Recital in Tbilisi, Georgia.
- Casa Sanguszko de Cultura Polonesa, São Paulo, Brazil. Recitals for the best Polish participant.
- Witold Małcużynski’s Prize. Concert in Viña del Mar, Chile, 2020 for the best Polish participant of the 11th International Paderewski Piano Competition, founded by Corporacion Cultural de Viña del Mar.
- Polish Institute in Kiev. Prize for the best Polish participant, March 1st, 2020. Concert in National Philharmonic of Ukraine, Kiev.
- Paderewski Pomeranian Philharmonic in Bydgoszcz. Prize for the best performance of the Paderewski’s work for the Finalist of the Competition.
- Special Prize of the Rector of the Nicolaus Copernicus University in Toruń. Recital for the 1st prize-winner.
- Toruń Symphony Orchestra. Recital for the best participant represented Baltic Sea Region.
- International Chopin Festivals Foundation in Duszniki Zdrój. Recital for the 1st prize-winner at the 75th International Chopin Festival in Duszniki Zdrój, August 2020.
- Polish Royal Opera’s Prize for the best Polish participant of the Competition. Concert with the symphony orchestra in Studio S1, Warsaw, March 12th, 2020.
- Silesian Ludwig van Beethoven Festival in Głogówek. Recital at the Festival in 2020 for the best Polish participant of the Competition.
- Jerzy Kolanowski prize, 1000 Euro, for the best performance of Frederic Chopin’s compositions.
* FAZIOLI award for the best participant playing on the FAZIOLI piano. An extraordinary concert in Poland for a participant classified at least to the 2nd stage of the Competition OR an extraordinary concert at the Fazioli Concert Hall in Sacile, Italy for the Finalist of the Competition.